- Once the field cap has been reached, teams may be added to the wait list.
- To be added to the wait list, a team’s registration must be complete, which includes submitting your team’s entry form and entry fee.
- The team captain will receive email confirmation of Wait List status AND an EXCEL spreadsheet, which is your team’s roster. If a team chooses to not be placed on the Wait List, the Blue Ridge Relay will destroy the team’s registration and entry fee check.
- If your team receives entry, your team roster must be submitted according to the guidelines outlined on the Your Team Roster website page.
- All wait listed teams will be notified of their entry status no later than Friday, July 13. If a wait listed team is not accepted into the field, the team captain will be issued 100% refund.